2009年1月9日星期五

Cutural about Switzerland.





On Dec .12th, I and some of my classmates and the student’s form Grade 12 went to a Swiss restaurant .The restaurant's name is Bebbis Restaurant.I have collected some of the names of these food from the menu.Cheese fondue,Banana Boat,West cold steak,Bebbis snacks plate and Alps roesti.

Before coming here, some people told me Swiss restaurant is a very good restaurant , When the students in Grade 12 asked us where we want to eat,I chose this restaurants. Most people in our group choose this restaurant .The restaurant gave me the very good impression, they have very thoughtful manner, the layout of the restaurant is good.There are some paintings hanging andSwiss traditional pictures or decorations in the wall.I think that is culture of Switzerland .
I sat beside Candy.The first dish is soup. The soup is added some butter, the taste is very light.The next dish is chocolate fondue. The waiters and waitresses gave us a little bread eat with the dip .It tastes a little strange,Moovie(12-E student) told us maybe we can't get used to the Swiss food.The third dish is pizza. Pizza in this restaurant is same as other restaurant.I didn't eat more.The last food is ice-cream. There were 3 types of ice-cream(Chocolate, vanilla and strawberry ) in the plate.

I like this restaurant.I will recommend people to go to the restaurant.

没有评论: