2009年3月14日星期六

Cultural Awareness with my friends.







On Dec.17,I and some GCA friends went to a Italian Restaurant called "Bella Napoli."This is a very westernized restaurants, all the chefs areItalian people. May be customary for people of Asian flavors, the food here are more general, but when we arrived here we saw a lot of foreign customers. I think they really love this restaurant. Environment there was very gorgeous, all the waiter had a warm smile.
I have collected some of the names of these food from the menu.First we chose the antipasti and insalate.When I saw the menu,I choose the a food made by typical neapolitan bruschetta with Oregano\Garlic\Tomato\Basil\Anchovies and Extravergin Olive Oil.It called"Bruschetta-Bella Napoli"
Then we chose the Pasta,on the menu there are a lot of kinds of Pasta:Scinue,Siciliana,Bologuese,Carbonara,Pesto Genovese,Carciofinie Salsiccia with tamato sauce,Amatriciana,puttanesca and pomodoroe basilico.The waiter told us we can choose a pasta with our favourte sauce spaghetti,linguine,farfalle,pene,fusilli.I chose the Pasta named "Puttanesca",it made by anchoives,cappers and black olives and tomato sauce.
Last we choose the main courses.I chose the "Polloal forno con rosmarinoe timo",one of the food made by poasted apring chicken with rosemary and thyme.It looked very delicious and smelt good.
At Bella Napoli you will find the real Vesuvian atmosphere where you might think you are indeed in Italy.

没有评论: